DANB Business Partners
DANB AND ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS
DANB produces a season of over 6 mainstage productions and between 8 to 15 special events. DANB’s season is designed to attract day trippers and tourists as well as stimulate enhanced and extended stays for current visitors. There isn’t another company with the variety of performances and special events DANB provides.
An objective of DANB’s season as it relates to the Visitor and Convention Bureau is, in part, to:
- Partner with hotels, restaurants and local businesses to enhance the tourist experience.
- Build relationships with hoteliers and restaurateur’s
DANB Business Partners are provided flex tickets providing access to performances for clients of hotels, restaurants and businesses, providing motivation for extending stays or patronizing a particular business.
- Participating hotels and VisitGainesville are provided flex tickets that provides for guests/clients to attend DANB performances .
- Participating restaurants and businesses are provided flex tickets – providing the client has spent a minimum of $100 at that establishment!
- DANB Business Partners are marketed in e-newsletters, FaceBook and on this website.
2015-2016 DANB Business Partners include:
UF Health, Visit Gainesville, AMJ Inc., Collier Companies, Emmer Development, HM Families,& UF School of the Arts among others.
- The LODGE, Best Western Plus Gateway Grand, Sweetwater Branch Inn, Spring Hill Suites, Sleep Inn & Suites, Hampton Inn and Suites and Holiday Inn.
- Sweetwater Branch Inn,, Amelia’s, Blue Water Bay, Celebrations Catering, Cafe’ C, Emiliano’s, Vellos,, Bistoro 12451, Leo’s by the Slice, Leonardo’s 706, Sonny’s, & PDF among others.
- Cox, TV 20, WUFT-TV, GTN, Hippodrome Theatre, the Gainesville Sun, Our Town, Dell Graham, Party Time, Arabesque, the Village Journal, Tower Publications, Xerographic Copy Center, Parris Dance, Gainesville Health and Fitness, Johnston Photography, & Gainesville Lunch Out Blog among others.
Photo Colleen Rand