Dance Alive National Ballet News
March 20-21, 2019 6pm-6pm
For 24-hours, The Amazing Give will raise money for local nonprofits through a single online donation platform, providing an easy way to connect donors to the charitable causes they care about most and encourage them to take action.
The Amazing Give is part of the national day of giving called Give Local America in which hundreds of communities across the country are coming together to accomplish the same goals.
Dance Alive National Ballet is proud to be participating in this event.
Please support us by helping us achieve our goal to be one of the top organizations to raise funds in the 24 hour period.
Dance Alive National Ballet aspires to enrich humanity by sustaining a professional ballet company of the highest caliber which strives for excellence in the fields of artistic creativity, performance, education and community leadership.
Last season Dance Alive National Ballet was in over 68 performances and events.
9,532 school children
2,500 at risk adults
- Maintain a resident professional ballet company that provides a superior performance experience to residents, students and visitors to North Central Florida.
- Support the implementation of Florida’s Division of Cultural Affairs strategic plan, Culture Builds Florida’s Future, and Alachua County Visitor and Convention Bureau objectives.
- Educate, inform and entertain children through productive and long-term partnerships with educational institutions.
- Develop and implement programs that serve disadvantaged youth, the elderly, handicapped and other at-risk persons.
- Commit to an extended national and international tour schedule.
- Bring increased visibility to the world of dance.
- Create a fertile artistic environment where artists from all genres can grow and prosper. Ever enrich the creative spirit of the dance artist.