The Encore Society is a very important group of supporters in a giving society that helps sustain the future of Dance Alive National Ballet. The Encore Society is vital to supporting excellence in presenting live and virtual ballet productions, furthering our Outreach Program, and enriching our award-winning educational programming, reaching over 50,000 in North Central Florida each year. Members of the Encore Society will make a three-year investment of a minimum $6,000 to build a sustained giving program to support the Company. The Encore Society supports our exciting seasons and programs in a variety of venues, schools and communities.
Coelho Neto ‘Elevate your being through the Art of Dance’
Nyköping SOCIETY BENEFITS:
- Your investment will support our mission to enrich and inspire the diverse communities of North Central Florida through the transformative power of live and virtual dance.
- Annual investments of $5,000 or more have the option to sponsor a production within our season (limited availability)
- Special seat covers distinguishing Encore Society members at the Curtis M. Phillips Center productions
- Champagne Toast during intermissions
- Backstage tours of Curtis M. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Recognition as an Encore Society Member in the program book, online, and in printed materials as possible.
- Flex tickets to matching level of giving.