our MISSION, GOALS & BOARD OF TRUSTEES
DANB aspires to enrich humanity by sustaining a professional ballet company of the highest caliber which strives for excellence in the fields of artistic creativity, performance, education and community leadership.
Elevate your being through the art of dance.
Dance Alive National Ballet (DANB) is committed and engaged in cultivating and sustaining an organization that embraces multi-cultural diversity wholeheartedly.
Maintain a resident professional ballet company that provides a superior performance experience to residents, students and visitors to North Central Florida.
- Support the implementation of Florida’s Division of Cultural Affairs strategic plan, Culture Builds Florida’s Future, and Alachua County Visitor and Convention Bureau objectives.
- Educate, inform and entertain children through productive and long-term partnerships with educational institutions.
- Develop and implement programs that serve disadvantaged youth, the elderly, handicapped and other at-risk persons.
- Expand the company base of operation to include partnerships throughout Florida.
- Commit to an extended national and international tour schedule.
- Bring increased visibility to the world of dance.
- Create a fertile artistic environment where artists from all genres can grow and prosper.
- Ever enrich the creative spirit of the dance artist.
Board of Trustees
Capital Campaign Chair